Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Congressman Yarmuth Rips Senator McConnell On Health Care

Dear Senator McConnell:

About a year ago, I offered to come by and read the Affordable Care Act to you (or to have my grandchildren do it). I also said that I was certain Congressman Yarmuth, who was able to read and comprehend the bill, would explain what you didn't understand. I don't have his permission to speak for him but that's they kind of man I know him to be. Unlike you, he makes himself available, is extremely intelligent and honest, and is patient in explaining when asked questions.

Despite this - or maybe because of this - I am still confident in my belief that he would be willing to assist you in your terrible inability to understand or to admit that you understand the Affordable Care Act. 




Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment