Sunday, November 4, 2012

What Real Leadership Looks Like

Dear Senator McConnell:

I've listened to this several times now and saved it in my YouTube favorites because I will enjoy hearing it again and again the same as I do my favorite songs. I try to imagine how it must feel to be you, and to know that you have done everything possible to hurt such a good man.

Regardless of what happens on Tuesday, Barack Obama will be remembered in history as the remarkable man who overcame such ridiculous negativity as, "America isn't ready for a black President," to get elected. And, he will be remembered as the brilliant, diplomatic, caring man who managed to save this country from a depression, to put us on the road to recovery from the destruction that you and your party put us in, and  won the trust and hearts of most Americans and the world - despite your chronic obstruction because you hate him more than you love your country.

And you will be remembered as a sorry ass who violated his oath of office, made fools of the ignorant people who listened to his lies, and disgraced Kentucky and America.

I would hate to be you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment