Saturday, January 7, 2012

Your Replacement, Senator McConnell

Dear Senator McConnell:

I am thrilled to introduce you to your replacement, who is everything you are not - honest, well-spoken, charismatic, young, exciting, informed, extremely well liked by everyone who meets him, pro people (boy, is that a selling point), able to read and comprehend 1,000 double-spaced, wide-margined pages without even needing a vacation in which to do so, motivating, trustworthy, and intelligent. I know it isn't nice to leave you hanging without a name, since there might be several people in the state who share these qualities. He just hasn't agreed to do this yet. Since I publish my letters to you, I'm putting this out to encourage others to look for someone they think would best represent The American People and let them know we will support them.

Sandy

p.s. Still enjoying 2012 immensely. Laughter is the best medicine so you and the circus also known as the Republican Primary race have nearly healed me.


No comments:

Post a Comment