Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thank you, Senator McConnell

Dear Senator McConnell:

Thank you for saying, "Many American People," instead of, "THE American People," this time.

I apologize for slacking on the letter writing and will catch up soon. Meanwhile, I will just share this video of you using the new phrase and say that I pretty much agree with everything Rachel Maddow ever says. In this case, IRAQ would not be the word I visualize flashing over your head, but I'm sure more people would see that word than the one I'm thinking.


Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Hope to finish busting the union busters and convince a few corporations to pay some taxes soon so we can catch up. (Please don't be offended that I have given up on you and joined the Many Americans who are taking matters into our own hands. I'd really like to see this done in my lifetime.)

See ya soon!

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment