Saturday, January 5, 2013

A letter from Cletus to Senator McConnell re: Fiscal Cliff

(My apologies to Cletus for the delay in posting. This went to a folder than I don't check daily so I didn't see it until today.)

Dear Senator McConnell,

Please consider accepting President Barrack Obama's tax proposal. You arrogance and lack of respect for the president is not becoming of a United States Senator. Do not hold American middle class hostage.
If we fall off the "cliff", I do not expect that you will be re-elected in 2014 and you will not be "laughing" anymore. Again, please consider making the compromise. It's your career. I can afford the 2K hit in taxes; you'll lose your seat in the Senate for 2014. I will work extra hard here in the Green Mountain State to ensure that outcome.

Sincerely,

Cletus 

No comments:

Post a Comment