Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pass This Bill!

(Nothing dear about you*) Senator (in name only) McConnell:

I know I am wasting my time. You have demonstrated that you care nothing about this country or the people in it. You've stated repeatedly that your only goal is to hurt President Obama, regardless of the consequences to this country. You have failed to do your job, failed to listen to the people who have called, written, tweeted, and approached you on Facebook. You have done nothing but ignore and hurt us.

Still, I respect my President and will continue to do as he asks. I am writing today to let you know that I am disappointed and disgusted with your childish, destructive filibuster of the American Jobs Act. Once again, you embarrass all sane, rational, informed people of Kentucky. I ask you (knowing that it means nothing) to reverse your destructive behavior, to stop hurting the country and its citizens, and to stop embarrassing my state.

Sandy



*Calling on everyone to stop dishonest practices









No comments:

Post a Comment