Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veterans Day Apology, Senator McConnell?

Dear Senator McConnell:

I hear your pal George Bush throws you under the bus in his I have neither the good sense nor the conscience to know what not to say tell-all, crime/horror book. That alone might encourage me to borrow a copy and read it.

Seriously, you advised him to bring home troops because you thought it would secure the election for your corrupt party? Bet you’re sorry now that you spent all those years voting with him, kissing butt, and selling us out, huh?

Nah. On second thought, I bet nothing of the sort. Because I don’t believe you have a conscience. But I am wondering if you will apologize to the Veterans whose service you insulted. It is Veteran's Day and the gesture might be a good political move.

Disgusted a bit more than usual,

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment