Friday, August 9, 2013

I'm Holding My Nose, Too, Senator McConnell

Dear Senator McConnell:

Sadly, there is no pleasure for me in the knowledge that you have been duped by your own party and by your campaign manager. I honestly felt sad for you when I saw this picture. Jesse Benton has used you the same way you have been using ignorant people for decades, and you are forced to pose for this picture and pretend you are happy about it. Ouch! Your chickens have come home to roost right on your face.


I've thought all along  that it was obvious your campaign wasn't really on your side. Senator McConnell, I am going to put all hard feelings aside for a minute and offer you some good advice. You are NOT cool and you only look silly when you try to look that way. You know, sorta like I would look if I colored my hair neon green, pierced my lip, and tattooed a sleeve on my arm? Some things just don't work for everyone. Seriously, both of you look ridiculous in this picture but he won't have to live with it forever the way you will. He can trot right back over to the tea party when he is finished destroying you and they'll welcome his idiocy. You, on the other hand, have just provided another face for people who would rather focus on your appearance than your terrible record to stick on a turtle. It upsets me that you might be remembered as the clown in this race instead of as the worst Senator in history.

It would be nice if I could just sit back with a smirk and say you deserved it. It is killing me to think instead that I should probably campaign for you to win your primary. As disappointing as it has been to have you for my Senator, I know your tea party challenger would be even worse.


 


 "Two of the worst secrets in politics have now been confirmed. Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul cut a deal where if Paul helps McConnell get reelected in 2014, McConnell will help open doors to the mainstream Republican for Paul when he runs for president in 2016. The second secret revealed is that Rand Paul fully intends to run for president in 2016. Everyone in the country who follows politics already knew this, but there it is straight from the lips of a member of Rand’s own family."   Mitch McConnell Gets Trashed By His Own Campaign Manager In Leaked Audiotape

Jesse Benton on Mitch McConnell: "I'm sorta holding my nose for 2 years"


Mitch McConnell’s Campaign Manager: I’m “Holding My Nose”


Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment